1 General Provisions
- The Data Controller is Marcon Avista Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wielgolas Duchnowski, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000007776, for which the register is kept by the Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Division of National Court Register, registry entry: 17.04.2011, NIP: 5272341769, REGON: 017293032.
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and regulations, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose we use, among other things, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form in “Contact” section are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
2. Data Controller
- The Service Provider is the controller of the data of its customers. This means that if you used our contact form, we are processing your data, such as: name and surname, e-mail address, phone number.
- Each data subject (if we are the controller of their data) has the right to access, rectify, delete the data, to limit processing and object to the processing, as well as to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body.
- You can contact the person responsible for data processing in the Service Provider’s organization by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU legislation or international law obliges us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data and other data of the User with authorised entities based on relevant provisions of law (e.g. with law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may take place by revoking the consent or by lodging a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share the personal data with entities other than those that are authorised under relevant provisions of law.
- We have implemented data encryption and access control, thanks to which we reduce the effects of any possible data security breach to minimum.
- The personal data are processed solely by persons authorised by us or by data processors with whom we work in close cooperation.
3. Cookie files
- The website www.marcon-avista.com.pl uses cookie files. These are small text files sent by a web server and stored by the browser’s computer software. When the browser reconnects to a page, the website recognizes the type of device from which the user is connecting. Parameters allow only the server that created them to read the information contained in them. Therefore cookies make it easier to use websites you have previously visited.
- The information collected relates to your IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, internet service provider, time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data serve us to monitor and check how the users use our websites in order to improve functionalities of the service, thus ensuring more effective and seamless navigation. We monitor the users’ information via Google Analytics tool, which registers users’ behaviour on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- a) “necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the service, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the service;
- b) safety cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the authentication within the service;
- c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the websites of the service;
- d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalisation of user interface, e.g. in terms of selected language or region where the user comes from (detecting the browser language), font size, appearance of the website etc.;
- e) the user can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies any time by changing the settings in the Internet browser. Instruction regarding cookies management can be found on the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are only collected where you have explicitly consented to this by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.